From Archives of Lusternian Lore
Estarra, the Eternal (by Feyrll)
|Welcome to the Archives of Lusternian Lore!
|What are the Archives?
- A player-written and player-maintained encyclopedia for the vast virtual world of Lusternia.
- A compendium of history, mythology, bestiary, geography, and other studies of Lusternia.
- A place where new and old explorers and lore-lovers of Lusternia can share and expand their knowledge.
|What are the Archives not?
- The Archives don't intend to replace the Lusternia web site or any in-game resource, but only to supplement them. We won't be simply repeating web pages or help files here, unless there's something to be gained by collecting or annotating them.
- Quest information and information that helps you further your character in the game will not be included in the Archives.
- There will still be much in Lusternia not accessible here, such as the esoteric knowledge of Divine Orders.
- The Archives are player-maintained, so some of the information here might not be considered canon; and while we try to keep it accurate and current, it isn't guaranteed to always be complete or up to date.
|How do I use the Archives?
- Search to find any topic or keyword you like.
- Look over the menu of topics on the sidebar to browse the site.
- See what's been changed or added recently in the Recent Changes page.
- While you're here, why not vote for Lusternia on TMS?
|Who maintains the Archives?
- The Archives run on MediaWiki software, but it is not a pure wiki. That means not anyone can contribute; editing is restricted-access only.
- If you'd like to contribute, send a message to one of the Chroniclers with your suggestions, become a chronicler, or better yet both.
- Chroniclers should look at the Chroniclers guide for information on what needs doing and how to do it.